Do you have a strong background in Software Development?
Do you want to take a positive step in your career, where you will be responsible for the development, maintenance and support of a number of bespoke software applications?
Do you want to work for a growing company, who will provide a supportive and flexible working environment?
If so, we have a number of fantastic opportunities within our Software Development team.
As a Software Developer within FMG you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, support and documentation of a number of software applications that are critical to the continued operation of the business.
You will work closely with the Business Transformation team and provide expert advice regarding the application of software development based on business requirements.
It is important that you keep pace with technology changes as you will be proactive in identifying new technologies that will enhance and excel proposed and existing IT platforms.
Who we’re looking for:
You will have over 2 years’ experience in Programming and Software Development using the relevant tools and technologies, with the ability to deal with Trouble Shooting and Problem Solving.
You should have abilities in the following – understanding relational database and technologies, understanding and application of client/server architecture and a solid understanding of Unit Testing.
In return you can expect:
- A competitive salary, aligned to your level of experience
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Save As You Earn scheme – an opportunity to buy shares in Redde plc at a discounted price
- Life assurance
- Free car parking / shuttle bus for staff travelling on public transport
- New offices with fantastic modern break out areas, onsite canteen, kitchen facilities, TV area, and shower facilities for those that want to take advantage of the cycle to work scheme.
- Free eye tests and a variety of discounts with local businesses