Are you a Senior Business Analyst with experience of managing a team?
Do you want to work for a growing company, who will provide a supportive and flexible working environment?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity within our Business Transformation team.
FMG has experienced significant growth over subsequent years and as we move towards creating a PMO we are recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to operate within our current Transformation team.
In this newly created role, we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to lead, manage and develop our existing BA team. You will be responsible for the discovery and scoping of business activities to identify opportunities for the business to drive process improvements and efficiencies within FMG.
Longer term you will create a business capability that moves the organisation into a culture of continuous improvement and best practice driving real value and evidential business benefit for FMG.
Salary for this role is up to £50,000 per annum
As a Senior Business Analyst you will have:
- Gathered requirements on a diverse range of business change / transformation projects with a strong background of investigating business requirements, problems and opportunities.
- A degree, professional qualification or significant professional experience in applying best practice methodologies successfully such as Lean or Six Sigma.
- Excellent business analysis and organisational skills with demonstrable experience in successfully delivering high profile business change adding real business benefit to an organisation.
- An ability to work confidently and assertively with a range of senior stakeholders, using coaching, negotiating, communication and influencing skills to achieve successful outcomes and manage expectations.
- Ability to be flexible, creative and pro-active in approaching complex organisational issues, with an ability to ensure delivery of business outcomes through strong organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Experience of leading and managing BA teams, achieving results through other people.
- The ability to think about the wider picture in any situation proactively identifying and providing solution options whilst working to tight deadlines.
In return, you can expect:
- A competitive salary, aligned to your level of experience
- Quarterly performance related bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free car parking / shuttle bus for staff travelling on public transport
- New offices with fantastic modern break out areas, onsite canteen, kitchen facilities, TV area, and shower facilities for those that want to take advantage of the cycle to work scheme.
- Free eye tests and a variety of discounts with local businesses