Do you have a strong background in Project Development?
Do you want to work for a growing company, who will provide a supportive and flexible working environment?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity within our Business Transformation team.
FMG has experienced significant growth over subsequent years and as we move towards creating a PMO we are recruiting for a project Manager to operate within our current Transformation team.
Due to a number of recent contract wins, we are looking to recruit an experienced project manager to initially work within our transformation team and alongside our implementation team, project managing the on-boarding of large high profile customers. The project manager role will work closely with customers and internal technical teams to plan, co-ordinate and execute the delivery of our solutions to customers.
Salary for this role is up to £45,000 per annum
As a project manager you will have:
- A degree, professional qualification or significant professional experience in a relevant field;
- Significant experience in applying best practice project methodologies successfully in concurrent complex projects throughout the entire project lifecycle, such as PRINCE2™, Managing Successful Programmes or the APM Body of Knowledge;
- Significant recent experience in successfully delivering high profile projects in a client facing role;
- Significant experience of managing risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies and changes on a project;
- A track record of successful Project delivery, delivering significant business benefit;
- An ability to work confidently and assertively with a range of senior stakeholders, using coaching, negotiating, communication and influencing skills to achieve successful outcomes and manage expectations;
- Experience of managing external parties such as customers, suppliers or other partners;
- Substantial experience delivering projects using Agile methodology;
In return you can expect:
- A competitive salary, aligned to your level of experience
- Quarterly performance related bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free car parking / shuttle bus for staff travelling on public transport
- New offices with fantastic modern break out areas, onsite canteen, kitchen facilities, TV area, and shower facilities for those that want to take advantage of the cycle to work scheme.
- Free eye tests and a variety of discounts with local businesses