Do you have the organisational skills to effectively manage your own case load?
Are you a confident and proactive negotiator with the ability to handle claims in a professional manner ?
The Loss Recovery team provide an additional service to our customers who have been involved in non-fault accidents. We are responsible for recovering any losses on behalf of the customer and will pursue the responsible third party/ insurers for costs that have been incurred. The team effectively handle claims ensuring that speed and quality is maximised and FMG’s proactive approach to claims handling is adopted as all times.
Salary: £17,242-£19,759 per annum, dependent upon experience + Uncapped quarterly commission.
Who we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate will be highly conscientious and self-motivated, with an eye for detail and proven problem solving skills. You will possess excellent written and verbal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers. You will also demonstrate effective negotiation skills. As a strong team player, you will strive to ensure the achievement of personal goals as well as providing support to colleagues to achieve team targets.
As this role involves a significant amount of telephone and PC work, candidates are expected to be a confident user of both. Experience of handling motor claims would be advantageous but not necessary.
In return you can expect:
Supporting you to be the best you can, we’ll prepare you for success right from the start. When you join us, you’ll enjoy a structured training programme and during your first 12 months, we will continue to develop you in your role through on-going coaching and support so that you have a really great first year. Your development doesn’t stop there however as you will go on to learn and build further skills and as you progress your salary will too.
You’ll enjoy some fantastic benefits too. For instance:
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Save As You Earn scheme – an opportunity to buy shares in Redde plc at a discounted price
- Life assurance
- Free car parking / shuttle bus for staff travelling on public transport
- New offices with fantastic modern break out areas, onsite canteen, kitchen facilities, TV area, and shower facilities for those that want to take advantage of the cycle to work scheme.
- Free eye tests and a variety of discounts with local businesses