Are you an experienced team leader looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience in the motor insurance industry?
Do you want to join a growing organisation who will invest in your career development?
The Insurance Services department is responsible for providing the very highest standards of customer service, ensuring that each customer motor incident is handled in a speedy and professional manner, according to the specific requirements of the Insurer and Broker.
As an Insurance Services Team Leader you will be required to lead and manage a team of claims handlers, to ensure they provide the very highest standards of customer service and handle each incident in a speedy and professional manner. You will also be responsible for maintaining a strong focus on operational targets, performance improvement and driving the team to success.
Who we’re looking for:
To be successful, you’ll need to be a proven people manager with strong communication and leading skills.
You will also demonstrate;
- A strong work ethic and can thrive in a busy environment.
- An engaging personality with excellent communication and proven people management skills.
- An ability to excel in getting the best out of your team members, through strong hands-on coaching and performance management.
- Highly customer and delivery focused, you will thrive on working in a target driven environment where performance improvements and innovation are constantly being pursued.
- A well-developed sense of financial awareness, you are someone who can see the bigger picture and work closely with peers and line managers to ensure delivery against SLA’s and targets
In return you can expect:
- A competitive salary, aligned to your level of experience
- The ability to work remotely (once established in the role)
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free car parking / shuttle bus for staff travelling on public transport
- New offices with fantastic modern break out areas, onsite canteen, kitchen facilities, TV area, and shower facilities for those that want to take advantage of the cycle to work scheme.
- Free eye tests and a variety of discounts with local businesses