Our IT Infrastructure team have a permanent opportunity for an experienced individual to join their team.
The IT Infrastructure Services Team implements, manages and monitors the technical infrastructure on which the company depends to provide its services. The infrastructure is built on technology building blocks comprising VMware connected to a NetApp SAN over a Cisco network.
FMG currently operates predominantly in-house, with all equipment on site and without significant assistance from any hosting provider. The role therefore covers the full range of responsibilities from integration of the physical asset, configuration of servers and software, monitoring for reliability and performance, updating and patching, monitoring and response to incidents.
Who we’re looking for:
You are likely to be a technology enthusiast and possess a keen interest in the technologies you work with.
We are looking for someone who is able to solve complex problems, with a strong customer service ethic and a can do attitude. You will be highly experienced in an IT Operations role, have an eye for detail and able to plan and fully complete projects to strict time frames.
You will most likely possess a relevant degree and vendor-approved training in some or all of the relevant skills listed here:
- VMware 6.5 (Install, Configure, Manage & maintain)
- VMware SRM (Install and Configure and Maintain)
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 (Install, Configure, Manage & maintain)
- IIS 7+ (Install, Configure, Manage & maintain)
- NetApp Technology (Configure, Manage & maintain)
- PURE M10 – Storage Management and Maintenance
In return you can expect:
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free eye tests and free car parking
- Modern break out areas with kitchen facilities and TV area, and shower facilities for those that want to take advantage of the cycle to work scheme.