Do you currently work in, or have experience of providing great Customer Service and are seeking a fresh challenge in a vibrant and expanding business?
The Fleet Incident Management Team carry out over 60,000 claims each year and are the first point of contact for all drivers, Insurers, Fleet Managers and our repair network. With a pro-active approach to claims management, the team continually ensure that all repairs are progressing as planned, having challenging conversations with our repair network, at times tailoring processes to best fit the client and finding inventive solutions in order to ensure prompt settlement of our client’s claims.
Position: Full-Time – Permanent – Shifts which cover between 08.00 to 20.00 hrs, over Monday to Saturday
Salary: FTE £16,331 to £19,759 DOE + Quarterly Performance Bonus
Who we’re looking for:
To be successful, you will need to be up for the challenge, with great listening skills, lots of empathy and the determination to go the extra mile for customers. Resolving complex problems and able to build a good understanding of the services you will provide.
- A positive telephone manner
- Confident with computers
- A strong drive for getting it right first time.
- Good team-working skills.
- Identifying customer’s needs through communication and passionate customer service
In return you can expect:
Supporting you to be the best you can, we’ll prepare you for success right from the start. When you join us, you’ll enjoy a structured training programme and during your first 12 months, we will continue to develop you in your role through on-going coaching and support so that you have a really great first year. Your development doesn’t stop there however as you will go on to learn and build further skills and as you progress your salary will too.
You’ll enjoy some fantastic benefits too. For instance:
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free car parking / shuttle bus for staff travelling on public transport
- New offices with fantastic modern break out areas, onsite canteen, kitchen facilities, TV area, and shower facilities for those that want to take advantage of the cycle to work scheme.
- Free eye tests and a variety of discounts with local businesses.