Do you have a claims background or have worked within the insurance industry?
Do you want to take a positive step in your career development within the insurance arena?
Do you demonstrate professionalism and positive behaviours?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity within our Third Party team!
The Claims Intervention team work together to contact non-fault third party drivers within agreed timescales. They consider the validity of each claim by assessing liability and the accident circumstances. Based on their decision making, the aim is to convert the opportunities presented into successes by offering FMG’s services to get the third party drivers back on the road. The team pride themselves on providing a professional, friendly and seamless claims resolution service.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for people who possess a strong work ethic, can demonstrate fantastic team-working skills and are committed to the role the team performs for FMG. You will be able to demonstrate clear communication skills with key stakeholders, follow prescribed processes and ensuring a high quality of accuracy in your work will be pivotal to your success.
In return you can expect:
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free car parking / shuttle bus for staff travelling on public transport
- New offices with fantastic modern break out areas, onsite canteen, kitchen facilities, TV area, and shower facilities for those that want to take advantage of the cycle to work scheme.
- Free eye tests and a variety of discounts with local businesses