Do you currently work in, or have experience of working in the motor claims insurance Industry, Do you want to join a fast paced, growing organisation who will invest in your career development? – Then we could well have an exciting opportunity.
The role will include a strong focus on operational targets, liaising with Brokers, Insurers and Customers. The team handle claims from start to finish with the ability to tailor processes to suit the client whilst finding creative solutions in order to ensure prompt settlement of their client’s claims.
You’ll be the first and only contact throughout the life cycle of the claim, starting with the FNOL to progressing the repairs through, but also looking for solutions which provides the best service for the customer. This will include:
- Challenging insurers on recovery of losses
- Third party claim file reserves and completion
- Challenging insurer decisions to ensure the customers claims costs are kept to a minimum.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
You will need to be up for the challenge but in return you will be given all the support you need to develop and grow your skills and capability.
To be successful, you’ll need to highly conscientious and self-motivated with great communication skills. Resolving complex problems won’t faze you, and you’ll be able to build a good understanding of the products and services to help customers, all while acting within operational processes and procedures.
- Proven customer service skills
- Claims handling experience
- Ability to prioritise your own workload
- A confident user of both telephone and computer
- Knowledge of the motor insurance industry
IN RETURN, YOU CAN EXPECT:
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free car parking / shuttle bus for staff travelling on public transport
- New offices with fantastic modern break out areas, onsite canteen, kitchen facilities, TV area, and shower facilities for those that want to take advantage of the cycle to work scheme.
- Free eye tests and a variety of discounts with local businesses