Do you want to work for one of the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies?
Do you have claims handling experience in the insurance industry?
Do you want to join a fast paced, growing organisation who will invest in your career development?
As a Motor Claims Handler within our Broker team, you will be responsible for providing the very highest standards of customer service, ensuring that each incident is handled in a speedy and professional manner, according to the specific requirements of the Insurer and Broker. The role will include a strong focus on operational targets, liaising with Brokers, Insurers and Customers.
The team handles claims from start to finish with the ability to tailor processes to suit the client whilst finding creative solutions in order to ensure prompt settlement of their client’s claims.
You’ll be the first and only contact throughout the lifecycle of the claim, starting with the FNOL to progressing the repairs through, but also looking for solutions which provides the best service for the customer. This will include:
- Challenging insurers on recovery of losses
- Third party claim file reserves and completion
- Challenging insurer decisions to ensure the customers claims costs are kept to a minimum.
Who We're Looking For:
You will need to be up for the challenge but in return you will be given all the support you need to develop and grow your skills and capability.
To be successful, you’ll need to highly conscientious and self-motivated with great communication skills. Resolving complex problems won’t faze you, and you’ll be able to build a good understanding of the products and services to help customers, all while acting within operational processes and procedures.
- Proven customer service skills
- Claims handling experience
- Ability to prioritise your own workload
- A confident user of both telephone and computer
- Knowledge of the motor insurance industry
In Return You Can Expect:
What’s in it for you?
Supporting you to be the best you can, we’ll prepare you for success right from the start. When you join us, you’ll enjoy a structured training programme and during your first 12 months, we will continue to develop you in your role through on-going coaching and support so that you have a really great first year. Your development doesn’t stop there however as you will go on to learn and build further skills and as you progress your salary will too.
You’ll enjoy some fantastic benefits too. For instance:
- Competitive salary quarterly performance bonus
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free eye tests and free car parking
- Modern break out areas with kitchen facilities and TV area, and shower facilities for those that want to take advantage of their cycle to work scheme.