We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join the marketing team.
This is a great opportunity where you can help shape the role and make a real impact in our rapidly evolving and fast-paced business.
The Marketing Executive will support with delivering and implementing tools, applications, and high-quality creative and innovative marketing campaigns to deliver the marketing objectives of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing requested marketing campaigns in line with company brand and sales strategy.
- Developing a creative approach to the presentation of marketing material. Producing and implementing innovative sales literature for the sales team and measuring and reviewing effectiveness of activities.
- Building and managing brand presence online in marketing activities such as Twitter, Linked In and the corporate website.
- Providing support to the wider marketing team, including PR, conferencing and events, competitor research and market analysis.
- Working with the commercial team on the production and maintenance of all marketing collateral, ensuring content is up-to-date, engaging and in-keeping with brand guidelines.
- Providing advice and support to wider commercial team in line with brand guidelines.
- Supporting the organisation and planning of all marketing related events including attendance at Award ceremonies, exhibitions and hospitality events.
- Planning and creating the quarterly internal magazine, working with various teams across the business to produce a robust and comprehensive ‘communication’ channel.
Who We're Looking For:
We are looking for a creative thinker to produce and implement innovative marketing material. You will be highly organised with strong attention to detail. Excellent internal communications skills and the ability to manage internal stakeholders are core requirements, as you will work closely with sales and account management colleagues. Design skills (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator) would be desirable.
In Return You Can Expect:
Supporting you to be the best you can, we’ll prepare you for success right from the start. When you join us, you’ll enjoy a structured training programme and during your first 12 months, we will continue to develop you in your role through on-going coaching and support so that you have a really great first year. Your development doesn’t stop there however as you will go on to learn and build further skills and as you progress your salary will too.
You’ll enjoy some fantastic benefits too. For instance:
- Competitive salary quarterly performance bonus
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free eye tests and free car parking
- Modern break out areas with kitchen facilities and TV area, and shower facilities for those that want to take advantage of our cycle to work scheme.