Do you currently work in, or have experience of working in the Finance industry, and are you seeking a fresh challenge in a vibrant and expanding business? – then we could well have an exciting opportunity.
FMG is the UK’s leading independent provider of fleet incident management and specialist vehicle recovery services. The Invoicing team is responsible for proactively obtaining and processing supplier invoices on a daily basis contributing to reaching the monthly targets.
Due to continued growth, they are now seeking to expand the Finance team with ambitious, driven individuals who have experience of or an interest in a future in finance.
The team work hard to optimise profit and invoice clients for relevant charges, ensuring all queries are logged and suppliers informed.
You will build and maintain relationships by working alongside other internal departments and our network of body shops to ensure we meet their expectations of monthly amounts paid.
What we're looking for:
You will need to be up for the challenge but in return you will be given all the support you need to develop and grow your skills and capability.
To be successful, you’ll need to be highly conscientious and self-motivated with great communication skills and willingness to learn. Other skills and competencies we are looking for will include;
- Proven experience in a target driven team
- Ability to prioritise your own workload
- A confident user of both telephone and computer
- A experienced user of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of the Finance industry
In return you can expect:
- Full corporate induction training, a personalised development plan and on-going support in a friendly, enjoyable, encouraging work environment;
- A competitive basic salary to match your experience and skills;
- Participation in Bonus scheme (subject to individual performance)
- Discounts with local businesses;
- Additional benefits package including company pension scheme, share save scheme and staff discounts.
If you would like to progress your career with a successful, growing business, please send your CV and details firstname.lastname@example.org.