Are you interested in Account Management and new technology?
Our Telematics and Driver Risk team are looking for a self-motivated, ambitious individual with an excellent eye for detail who is looking to take their first steps into account management.
The main purpose of the role is to support our customers through proactive ownership of your allocated accounts.
You’ll be providing detailed analysis of driver behaviour and journey information to fleet managers and drivers, producing statistical data on fleet risk, identifying trends and highlighting areas for improvement and opportunity, ensuring exceptional standards of customer service are delivered at all times.
- Developing and build relationships with key customer contacts.
- Identifying opportunities for cross-sell of additional products and services.
- Assisting with the implementation of customer accounts.
- Producing and understanding statistical data from reports.
- Providing an excellent customer experience through building relationships to identify and accurately deliver to customer needs.
Who we're looking for;
- Experience in managing accounts would be an advantage but not essential.
- Confident using MS Excel- Spreadsheets/ formulas.
- Strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to use own initiative and think outside the box.
- Excellent telephone skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
In return you can expect;
Supporting you to be the best you can, we will prepare you for success right from the start. When you join us, you’ll enjoy a structured training programme and during your first 12 months, we will continue to develop you in your role through on-going coaching and support so that you have a really great first year. Your development doesn’t stop there however as you will go on to learn and build further skills, and as you progress your salary will too.
You’ll enjoy some fantastic benefits too. For instance:
- Competitive salary plus quarterly performance bonus
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free eye tests and free car parking
- Modern break out areas with kitchen facilities and TV area, and shower facilities for those that want to take advantage of our cycle to work scheme.
- Discounts with local businesses
If you would like to progress your career with a successful, growing business, please send your CV and details email@example.com.