Do you currently work in, or have experience of working in the motor claims insurance Industry, Do you want to join a fast paced, growing organisation who will invest in your career development? – Then we could well have an exciting opportunity
The Broker team is responsible for providing the very highest standards of customer service, ensuring that each incident is handled in a speedy and professional manner, according to the specific requirements of the Insurer and Broker
The role will include a strong focus on operational targets, liaising with Brokers, Insurers and Customers. The team handle claims from start to finish with the ability to tailor processes to suit the client whilst finding creative solutions in order to ensure prompt settlement of their client’s claims.
You’ll be the first and only contact throughout the lifecycle of the claim, starting with the FNOL to progressing the repairs through, but also looking for solutions which provides the best service for the customer. This will include:
- Challenging insurers on recovery of losses
- Third party claim file reserves and completion
- Challenging insurer decisions to ensure the customers claims costs are kept to a minimum.
Who we're looking for:
You will need to be up for the challenge but in return you will be given all the support you need to develop and grow your skills and capability.
To be successful, you’ll need to highly conscientious and self-motivated with great communication skills. Resolving complex problems won’t faze you, and you’ll be able to build a good understanding of the products and services to help customers, all while acting within operational processes and procedures.
- Proven customer service skills
- Claims handling experience
- Ability to prioritise your own workload
- A confident user of both telephone and computer
- Knowledge of the motor insurance industry
In return you can expect:
- Full corporate induction training, a personalised development plan and on-going support in a friendly, enjoyable, encouraging work environment;
- A competitive basic salary to match your experience and skills;
- Participation in Bonus scheme (subject to individual performance)
- Additional benefits package including company pension scheme, share save scheme and staff discounts;
If you would like to progress your career with a successful, growing business, please send your CV and details firstname.lastname@example.org.