See what our people have to say about working at FMG
John Smith - Customer Service Representative
There are five key aspects which set the FMG solution apart from the usual offering:
- Consistency of service – the claims service is the same for each and every single client. FMG delivers a truly managed service with KPIs and a strong SLA.
- Transparency – clients can access detailed real-time information about any aspect of their claim via the portal.
- Significantly reduced claim life cycle – due to high value Delegated Authorities being in place with a number of insurers, claims need not touch the insurer. FMG’s in-house engineering capability means that a claim can be notified at 9am in the morning and repairs authorised the same day.
- Improved control of overall claim cost – FMG don’t just control the Accident Damage cost, instead they focus upon the overall claim cost including Third Party Capture and proactive management of insurers.
- Risk Management – in addition to the Claims Management service, FMG deliver a fully bespoke and in-house delivered Fleet Risk Management offering, Ingenium Dynamics.
These are the things that make FMG’s provision stand out for LARK.